My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The U.S. Government is spying on me. It's no joke.




Note to  Spy, I'm just trying to make some money to overcome the financial situation that is in place globally right now.
That's why I post 'controversial news'... Are you spying on Jesse Ventura too?
If you want me to cease and desist, just give me a phone call, and for national security reasons, I certainly will heed your advice.  I love my country and its national security and if you say so, I will take it very seriously and delete this posting.


This is what my site meter is showing who's looking at my Blog right now:

Global Rumblings Blogspot
Who's On? > Visit Detail
Visit 23,102
[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name(Unknown) 
IP Address164.82.144.#(Government of the District of Columbia)
ISPGovernment of the District of Columbia
Location
Continent : North America
Country  : United States  (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinNT
Browser Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C)
Javascriptversion 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1366 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of VisitDec 18 2010 4:43:28 pm
Last Page ViewDec 18 2010 4:43:28 pm
Visit Length0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URLhttp://news.search.y... disclosure&ei=UTF-8
Search Enginenews.search.yahoo.com
Search Wordswikileaks ufo disclosure
Visit Entry Pagehttp://globalrumblin...ngs Global Rumblings
Visit Exit Pagehttp://globalrumblin...ngs Global Rumblings
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's TimeDec 18 2010 4:43:28 pm
Visit Number23,102

                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care