My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

"BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHAT IS COMING"


Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson 


"BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHAT IS COMING"





 11 "But as for you who forsake the LORD and forget my holy mountain,
who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for
Destiny, 12 I will destine you for the sword, and all of you will fall
in the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you
did not listen.


You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me."13 Therefore
this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "My servants will eat, but you
will go hungry; my servants will drink, but you will go thirsty;
my servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. 14 My servants
will sing out of the joy of their hearts, but you will cry out from
anguish of heart and wail in brokenness of spirit. 15 You will leave
your name for my chosen ones to use in their curses; the Sovereign
LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. 16 Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the one true God; whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the one true God.
For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.
Isaiah 65




"I tell you that it may seem like things are improving with the
economy, but these things will be short-lived.   For the roller
coaster ride of 2012 is now in effect.  Do not be surprised when you
know of a new war starting in this year.  For these are the days of
judgement, says the Lord.  These are the days that I have been warning
you about.  These are the days of crippling news that will hit your
shores.  For I have warned of an outside force that would hit your
land.  I have spoken many times about the invasion, and yet very few
have heeded these warnings.  Forces will be joined with other forces,
and you, oh nation of America will see some of the gravest days of
your nation.  The ancient land of Persia will have sought aid from an
outside force.  For the sanctions will not work.   Diplomacy will not
reach their ears.  For they are not willing to bargain in peaceful
terms.  The bloodshed in many of the streets of the Middle East will
flow deeper and deeper.  But I AM aware of these things.  The ball has
been set in motion.  Brace yourselves for the coming wars and reach
out to me for mercy.
 


The ocean depths are churning.  The land's masses will change.  But I
stand ready to deliver those who come to me.  I raise up an ensign to
the people.  For you will come to my high towers, would say the Lord.
You will find safety and security there.  Woe to those great prophets
of today who speak of the wonderful things that are coming.  For your
words will pierce your hearts.  Woe to those who have spoken in their
complacency.  I stand ready to let my angels do their work.  I AM the
God of all ages.  Some know of my mercy.  Some know me and trust me as
their Lord.  But few know me as the true God of judgment.  Few know me
as I AM.  "


Stephen Hanson



*Please consider donating to this ministry with a gift of some form or
a regular amount. We are in need for some type of support.  There are
also many and various types of artwork available through the website
below in the form of original work as well as various prints and cards
at the Fine Art America site below. Thank you.

http://www.angelfire.com/in/HisTruth/donation.html
*You can request a personal prophecy or donate towards this ministry
below:
http://www.angelfire.com/in/HisTruth/personalprophecy.

*Also I have over 60 paintings here along with prints that are
available:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/stephen-hanson.html

http://www.artflakes.com/en/shop/stephen-hanson/sets

http://www.angelfire.com/in/HisTruth
www.hansonartists.com
(art site--new religious and landscapes)
tseyigai@yahoo/com
Colorado Springs, CO. 80916
3280 S. Academy #183



AquaPonics
 
Grow Vegetables without Dirt.
Survival Farming
 Click Here! 


2012 - The Untold Story Click Here




Future Health Now - Dr. Carolyn Dean's 2-year total Wellness Program Written By A Medical Doctor And Naturopath -- Details Strategies (from Her Seven Pillars Of Health Model) For Improving Health And Wellbeing.Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care