My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bible Prophecy Man Tired of Telling You



How many times will I have to issue warnings that the prices of food will keep rising before you will really begin to take notice. Year in and year out I tell you the prices of food will skyrocket and year in and year out that is exactly what you see in the news. Today's news is a continueation of what I have been warning you about.   
Knowing God's word concerning the Revelation 6:6 prophecy and other warnings in scripture as in Revelation 16:8,Revelation 7:16 and, Mark 13:8, I even tell you what foods will rise and gave you the reasons why they will rise.  Anyone who has been with me at my site won't be shocked by what you read hear and watch on the video I have provided for you. When I went to the news link today and watched the video you see in the above photo I was blown away. I said to myself, self, all they would have to do is put up a picture of my face on the guy reporting the news because what he is saying is exactly what I have been warning the people about. 

12 Signs That The World Is Running Out Of Food - Business Insider

http://www.businessinsider.com/2012-food-shortage-2011-7
Tonight millions of American families will shovel huge piles of food into their mouths without even realizing that starvation is rapidly spreading in Africa. Right ...


The world is facing a new food crisis as the  worst US drought in more than 50 years pushes agricultural commodity prices to record highs. Corn and soyabean prices surged to record highs on Thursday, surpassing the peaks of the 2007-08 crisis that sparked food riots in more than 30 countries. Wheat prices are not yet at record levels but have rallied more than 50 per cent in five weeks, exceeding prices reached in the wake of Russia’s 2010 export ban.The drought in the US, which supplies nearly half the world’s exports of corn and much of its soyabeans and wheat, will reverberate well beyond its borders, affecting consumers from Egypt to China. “I’ve been in the business more than 30 years and this is by far and away the most serious weather issue and supply and demand problem that I have seen by a mile,” said a senior executive at a trading house. “It’s not even comparable to 2007-08.”

I am asking you to get your head out of the sand because you need to take action right now. Is Jesus ever wrong on anything He has warned us about?  Not at all. Prophecy after prophecy He warned us about is being fulfilled just as He said. His track record is 100% and it will continue that way until all prophecy is completed.  For those of you who are finally getting the big picture, if you can, buy the foods you see going up right now in the video you are about to watch because they will continue to rise. In the coming years you are going to hear more news about how the intense heat is killing off crops.  

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

The lack of water will also take a huge toll on food prices because farmers around the world are going to see their crops shrink from one disaster after another as the weird weather takes a toll on the world's food supply.  What Jesus has warned you concerning the scriptures I posted today is only the tip of the iceburg. When you make a list of all the things Jesus told us to watch for in this generation you will learn that all of these things are currently taking place all at the same time and this to is exactly what Jesus said would happen. But get this. What did Jesus say to us when we see all these things? 

This is His statement to you in Matthew 24:33. "So likewise you, when you shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. You will also read Jesus told us to look up when we see all these things because He would be coming back for His Church soon when all these things take place.  Get yourself ready to see Christ soon for we are that chosen generation. I leave you will these words from Christ."Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be" Matthew 24:34.
fulfilled.

NOTE FROM ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS ON THE FOOD ISSUE.

Hey , Frank- you are so right! When I first found your site a few
years ago , you almost always mentioned the coming food shortage and
that verse. I felt it to be true in my heart and spirit. I have no
land, but was given a little garden box at a friends and grew some
produce that I prayed over!! My kale and spinach , carrots, lettuce
etc. were delicious , my stuff grew for  a longer season than others
and was bigger, sweeter, not bitter, etc. I was so happy. I probably
had 30.00 fresh organic veggie value to eat fresh picked weekly. I
told people for two years...".hey-try to grow some food- hard times
are coming-get started now!  " Everyone thought I was crazy and would
go silent or roll their eyes or say I was going overboard with my
beliefs.... until last two weeks when the U.S. map of  states affected
by drought came out and the new food prices and yields......and
warnings. Yes -you should say to yourself " self - that is what I said
to my readers!!!! " You did and you were right!!! Thanks for all the
warnings, Frank!!!!!
Penny :)
Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com
Lastchroniclesfirelogo
  
FREE Bible prophecy documentary book download proving our generation will see the return of the Lord. 


















How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here








AquaPonics 
Grow Vegetables without Dirt.

Survival Farming Click Here!










Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care