My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, October 18, 2013

Jesus Speaks - " Coming Days of Darkness"

As spoken to Bonnie recently:


Come to Me

"Write, My daughter, for these are the words I want you to share with all My children ...

You all have many questions about these coming days of darkness.  My messenger does not have all the answers for I have not provided these to her.  I desire that you all come to Me individually and ask Me your questions and I will answer you.

You all have specific needs and I will instruct each of you individually what to do during these coming three days of darkness.  You may think that you don't hear from Me, but you are wrong.  I am always speaking to you and I will make Myself known to you and you will hear My voice clearly in the coming days.  I will address all your individual needs. You must rely only on Me to protect you.  I am your Lord and Saviour, your coming Bridegroom, and I love each one of you in a way that you cannot even imagine. I don't love any one of you less than I love another, for I cannot.

Please, come to Me with your questions and your needs and I will answer and provide.

Your loving Saviour and Bridegroom, Jesus."



John 10:27 (NKJV)
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Matthew 21:22 (NKJV)
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.


                                                         ***********************

Friday, October 18, 2013

My Photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I am a wife, mother, grandmother and recently retired Conveyancing Paralegal, living life with Jesus by my side every step of the way. I started this Blog to record my journey with the Lord and hearing from Him. Since late 2011 the Lord has been giving me words relating to the End Times and His coming for His Bride.




http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/





Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.


Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 


The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?

2012 - The Untold Story Click Here
 


Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care