My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, June 13, 2016

STRANGE THING HAPPENING - Mandela Effect





Something strange is indeed going on in regard to this. I had felt a shift in reality awhile back, and a weird timeline; time either shortened, or speeded up. I even experimented several times with setting a minute timer, closing my eyes, and counting 10 seconds - and usually it dinged 'way before I reached the 10 seconds. Got the same result with 5 seconds, etc. Try it!

Also, I notice that the sun is setting in places it never did before.. is this a parallel universe, or is the earth tilting on its axis more than it's supposed to at this time of year? The Inuit of the Arctic Circle think the sun is misplaced. That'll be the subject of another Global Rumblings blog.


I lose things and look for them over and over, and then, voila' it's there again where I thought I had put it in the first place.


My husband will insist I said something, and I insist to him I wouldn't have said it, because it wasn't true, and I remember it differently. I was beginning to think I'm getting Alzheimer's!


Now that I've explained the Mandela Effect to him, we can just laugh over it. We're happy we're together in both universes! Pray that doesn't change.


According to string theory, there may be as many as 11 parallel universes! Are we bouncing around in them?



Dee Rohe, Global Rumblings






Comments from the author, TruthUnveiled777 of the above Youtube:
Published on Jun 2, 2016



What Is REALLY Going On?!?!

Here's UNDENIABLE PROOF The World We're Living In Is Changing!!!

Let's take a trip down memory lane...

Do you remember:

- Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears?
- Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
- Captain Crunch or Cap'n Crunch?
- JCPenny or JCPenney?
- Sketchers or Skechers?
- Vick's or Vicks?
- Chic-Fil-A, Chik-Fil-A, or Chick-Fil-A?
- Quizno's or Quiznos?
- Herbal Essence or Herbal Essences?
- Gordon's Seafood or Gorton's Seafood?
- Lays or Lay's?
- K-Mart or Kmart?
- Different Strokes or Diff'rent Strokes?
- Oscar Meyer or Oscar Mayer?
- Charles M. Schultz or Charles M. Schulz?
- Evil Knievel or Evel Knievel?
- Reba McIntyre or Reba McEntire?
- Febreeze or Febreze?

Of course, there are MANY MORE, but these are just SOME... to name a few.

What Do YOU Remember?!?!

And what could be the BIGGER Purpose behind all this?! Just WHO is behind all this?!?!

THE TRUTH REVEALED!

PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

AS YOU CAN SEE, TIME IS LITERALLY TWISTING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES! THE REALITY OF OUR WORLD IS CHANGING EVERY SINGLE HOUR, EVERY SINGLE MINUTE, AND EVEN EVERY SINGLE SECOND!

NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE! SEEK YAHUAH AND HIS TRUE SON YAHUSHA — FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD.

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

(Since YouTube will not allow me to link ALL of the articles/sources below, I will link them on My Blog where you can see them ALL!)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROOF! https://unveilingthetruth.wordpress.c...


Contributing sources:
Something STRANGE Is Happening! The Mandela Effect! - YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEjDk71Tkrk

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care